Systems Engineer (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
Apogee Integration, LLC is seeking cleared Systems Engineers with an applications background to support a cling in Springfield,VA
• Performs detailed technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for applications and services.
• Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: Concept, Design, Fabrication, Test, Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Disposal.
• Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer needs into system requirements that provide total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
• Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed Trade Studies/Analysis of Alternatives (AOA), and Requirements Allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer needs into Enterprise, Segment and System Requirements.
• Ability to monitor and provide technical and programmatic leadership to a team performing a variety of different tasks, often unrelated to each other.
• Evaluate architectural components and mission impacts and needs, evaluate data throughput and communication need and constraints, determine systems sizing and risks.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, or related
• Strong knowledge of Systems Engineering and Analysis, particularly requirements analysis, interface definition, and detailed implementation planning.
• A solid understanding of the various players supporting engineering activities at NGA.
• Provide weekly/monthly updates to management regarding status of teams.
• Ability to facilitate and lead weekly review and status briefings to government customer.
• Demonstrated experience working with NGA or Mission Partner Systems/Segments.
• Knowledge of existing heritage Legacy NSG systems, PMAA (Production Management Alternative Architecture), and Requirements Management Systems.
• Working knowledge of the NGA change management process.
About APOGEE INTEGRATION…Applied Intelligence!
For 25 years, our core team of engineering professionals have provided the domain expertise and integrated products that serve as a primary means of analysis for leading decision makers throughout the Intelligence Community. We are honored to be able to serve our customers and are dedicated to providing products and services to ensure their long-term success.
Combining innovation with practical results and a proven commitment to customer care, our full life-cycle expertise covers the continuum of engineering needs:
Aerospace Engineering, Software Engineering, Geospatial Analysis, 3D Interactive Visualization, Network Engineering, Systems Administration, Information Assurance, Systems Engineering, Modeling & Simulation, Space Protection, Enterprise Requirements.
Although clearly focused on the Mission, at APOGEE, we realize that our staff or APOGEE-niuses are our greatest assets. We are committed to a high performance culture and provide an environment that challenges our employees to be exceptional. We provide World Class Health & Wellness, Retirement & Savings, Time Off and Beyond the Basics Benefits.
Health & Wellness
United Healthcare, Metlife Dental, LSP Vision, Life Insurance, Long/Short Term Disability.
Retirement & Savings
Apogee Retirement Plan
Apogee wants to ensure that every Apogee-nius can participate and grow a meaningful retirement nest egg without losing the flexibility to save for other goals. To provide this flexibility, the Company provides a 401(k) with a Profit Sharing component that enables Apogee to contribute up to 7% of your gross salary to your retirement.
Apogee 401(k) and Profit Sharing
Apogee offers a 401(k) plan to all our employees. You are eligible to participate in the plan beginning on the first of the month following 3 months of employment. You may contribute up to 20% of your gross wages each pay period on a pre-tax basis. Apogee will match 100% of your contribution to the 401(k) up to 7% of your gross salary. The maximum dollar amount you can contribute for 2013, per the IRS, is $17,500. The Vesting period for Apogee matching contributions is 3 years. The Apogee 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan is administered by Fidelity Investments. Fidelity provides Apogee 401(k) plan users a wide selection of investment choices including index funds, managed funds, stocks and bonds tailored for your investments goals and years till retirement
The goal of the Apogee Retirement Plan is to help you maximize annual retirement growth and savings while providing you the flexibility to meet other personal financial goals.
26 days off annually from a mixture of fixed, floating and earned personal time off!
APOGEE-niuses are on-the-go! Apogee provides our Apogee-niuses an Accessibility Reimbursement for Broadband Internet services.
Education Assistance Plan
Apogee provides it’s Educational Assistance towards management-approved training, continuing education, and conferences. Annual cap is $7,500.
Apogee Integration is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V
For Additional Information on Apogee’s Benefits, click on the link below:
Reach your peak and become an Apogee-nius! Today!